Nile University of Nigeria (NUN) is now accepting applications from transfer students, foreign applicants, UTME and direct entry candidates for admission into its various undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Nile University Post UTME Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Nile University of Nigeria, Abuja post UTME / admission screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Nile University Courses and Duration
|COLLEGE OF HEALTH SCIENCES|
|Medicine and Surgery||12 semesters/ 6 years|
|Human anatomy||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Human Physiology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Public health||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF LAW|
|Bachelor of Laws (LLB)||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING|
|Computer Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Electrical and Electronic Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Civil engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Petroleum and Gas Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Chemical engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Mechanical Engineering||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Mechatronics – NEW||10 semesters/ 5 years|
|Architecture – NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES|
|Software engineering||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Information technology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biotechnology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Chemistry||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Biochemistry||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Microbiology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Computer Science||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Cyber Security – NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES|
|Accounting||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Banking & Finance||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Business administration||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Public administration||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Marketing – NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Estate Management – NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|FACULTY OF LETTERS AND SOCIAL SCIENCES|
|Economy||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|English Language & Comm. Studies||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Mass communication||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Criminology and Security Studies||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Sociology||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Political Science and International Relations||8 semesters/ 4 years|
|Psychology – NEW||8 semesters/ 4 years|
It is important that you understand the qualifications required for the course you wish to take.
Please read on for details of what is required for your chosen course.
*5 credits including English can be in maximum 2 seats for O’level
** For complete requirements you can check Jamb Brochure.
Nile University Admission Procedures
- Nigerian students seeking admission into the University must sit for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination or UTME and achieve the approved cut-off for that year. The candidates are also expected to present 5 credits at no more than two sittings. Please refer to your respective faculty for complete requirements other useful information and/or specifications.
- Unlike Nigerian applicants, all foreign applicants must provide their corresponding exam results as well as their academic transcript from previous high schools.
Transfer and Direct Entry Students:
- Direct Entry candidates are those who have completed one of the following: OND, HSE, HND, ‘A’ level GCE, SBS and IJMB or any other higher qualification. For this method of entry into NTNU, candidates who have 9 marks or above will be admitted to 200 level based on the three subjects taken. Generally, those candidates who have less than 9 marks will be allowed to start at 100 level.
- Transfer candidates from national universities are generally given preference except in cases where the candidate is on academic probation. In such cases the candidate may be admitted to a lower level. For this method of admission, a grade point average of 1.50 CGPA (3rd class) on a 5.0 scale will allow the candidate to transfer and start from their appropriate level.
- In addition, admission to an undergraduate degree program of the University will be based on the Faculty and Departmental requirements, visit your respective Faculty for more. Alternatively, you can check Admission Requirements for all programs offered by NNU.
See: Nile University Tuition Fee Schedule.
How to Apply for Nile University Post UTME Form
Admission will be open to all, regardless of nationality, gender, physical ability and religion, provided the applicant has filled in his/her application form properly, and with valid information accordingly.
Each candidate must submit the following documents to the admissions office:
- Completed and signed Application Form
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Transcript
- Copy of Official Senior Secondary School Certificate
- Copies of official examination results
- Letter of guarantee/declaration of financial support
- Medical Report & Immunization Records
- Letter of recommendation from Secondary School’s advisor/principal
- 4 Recent passport photo
Please note: The University conducts a screening exercise prior to the offer of admission which is mandatory for all applicants. Please read the procedures below carefully for more on screening and other placement issues.
Recommended: Nile University of Nigeria Scholarships for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
For enquiries, contact the NUN admissions team at 08067350919, 08054892616, 09030001211 or 09036326881.
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.