We are here to discuss the Nigerian Navy recruitment closing date 2020/2021.
To this end, we are using this noble platform shoreloop.com to formally inform you that the Nigerian Navy recruitment board will soon announce the closing date for the 2020/2021 recruitment exercise.
To this end, all applicants who are yet to register or apply are advised to utilize this time frame by ensuring that they do not only sign up but also complete the registration process instantly.
Incomplete registration will not be entertained so it’s best you complete your registration on the Nigerian Navy recruitment website and also ensure that all necessary documents have been uploaded as instructed.
- You are expected to present all your qualifications such as certificates and any certificates you fail to present during the time of your screening process won’t be needed and can’t increase your chances of being promoted.
- Recalled that you are ask to download a guarantor’s page? You are to get it signed as instructed and also bring it on the date of your screening.
- Note that your guarantor’s form must be signed by a highly placed officer of the Nigerian Navy, not below the rank of Chief superintendent of the Nigerian Navy or sister agency.
- The only official and approved website that your application can reach the Nigerian Navy recruitment board is www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Always be wary of scammers fake and clone sites that is very similar to that of the Nigerian Navy.
The Nigerian Navy recruitment starting date has already been concluded with more updates coming your way.
The Nigerian Navy 2019/2020 Closing Date has not been announced yet, so keep calm we are updating this page soon.
The constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria is the Supreme law that guides everyone and any organization operating in Nigeria. The Nigerian constitution is very Rigid in nature which means it can’t be altered easily.
The same Nigerian constitution has spelled out the roles, functions, and duties of the Nigerian Navy in such a way that everything is very clear void of confusion.
Another important document that gives clear roles and responsibilities of the Nigerian Navy is the Armed Forces Act Cap A20 Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 2004 And that of Nigeria’s Defence Policy.
The 3 documents listed above are very powerful indeed, for the Nigerian Navy to operate without any interference or breaking the law it must operate within these laws.
We decided to dig in into these documents and found out that there are about 3 fundamental classifications that govern the roles of the Nigerian Navy and they are as follows:
- policing and
- diplomatic roles
The military role of the Nigerian Navy include the following :
- Balance of power functions
- Force projection functions.
Anytime you hear of the Nigerian Navy please note that their operations is mainly carried out on the water bodies that surround Nigeria as a whole.
Here the Nigerian Navy are tasked with the responsibility of enforcement i.e they enforce law and order on the high sea and internal water bodies. They make sure that they fight off pirates and criminals off the water highway.
Another important role the Nigerian Navy plays is that of diplomacy, where they interact and share relationships, classified information between other nation’s Navy.
They can as well send their men to attend training abroad, recommend the federal government on which hardware equipment they want to purchase after they must have sealed the deal underground.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE