Hey scholar, are you interested in pursuing your bachelors degree in one of the most recognized universities in Nigeria? Then, this is your opportunity to apply for Needy Students Fund at Babcock University. This scholarship opportunity is accessible to domestic students who want to commence their undergraduate program for the 2020/2021.
As an Adventist College of West Africa, Babcock University is a private university that was founded in 1959. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. Babcock’s education prepares people for useful and joy-filled lives, whole-person development, and selfless service by the Seventh-day Adventist mission to the world.
Below is every information you may need in order to clinch this scholarship opportunity.
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
Also, Check out for Students Aid and Scholarships at Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE), Nigeria
Students of Nigeria
Open for 2020
Babcock University will provide educational funds for students according to the program.
- This scholarship opportunity is available for Nigerian citizens.
- Courses are available for Bachelors degree in medicine, engineering sciences, education and humanities, science, allied health, social science.
- Applicants must demonstrate financial need
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria
- Applicants are to provide an application letter, evidence of ability to pay balance beyond the program fund, and proof of documentation of work-study.
- Candidates must have five credits at the SSCE/GCE O’Level/NECO/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalent
- Applicants should be proficient with the use of English Language
How to Apply for Needy Students Fund at Babcock University
- To be an awardee of this program, students are required to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, students can achieve the program.
Interested individuals should click on the “APPLY NOW” below in order to apply.