The 2020 NECO result is out and candidates who sat for the examination are advised to check theirs by following the instructions/procedures given in this article. As we will be providing you with every information you need regards to the result, we advise that you relax so we can walk you through this very informative article.
The NECO June/July examination is the examination taken by candidates in their last stage of Secondary School Education.
Candidates are advised to get the 2020 NECO result checking token from the NECO website.
How to Purchase the NECO Token Online
Follow the steps below to purchase your NECO token from the NECO website.
STEP 1: Register on NECO Website
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Provide the required data in the appropriate columns and click on the register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open your email and click verify.
STEP 2: Purchasing the Token
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token
- Enter the number of tokens you need and click on the Pay Now button
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
- Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views
- a token is #500 and #50 for service charge
How to Check NECO Result.
- Go to NECO result checking portal at https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year. i.e. 2020
- Pick your exam type. i.e. SSCE INTERNAL (JUN/JUL)
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on the check result button to access your NECO result.
If you follow the simple steps outlined above, by now you should be seeing your grades in each subject.
If you see ‘No CA3’ instead of your result, below are instructions on how to correct it.
It means your school did not upload their Students’ continuous assessment 3 on the NECO database and by such the result of such candidate will not be released.
How Can I Solve It
Go to the office where your candidates wrote the exam and you are required to pay Twenty Thousand Naira for the last submission all payments must be made into NECO TSA ACCOUNT.
How Can Schools Make Payment For Late CA 3 Submission
If you did not upload your candidate’s CA 3 at the appointed time you’ll be required to pay a late fee charge, before you’ll be able to upload any candidates CA3.
The fee for late CA 3 upload can be found here https://www.neco.gov.ng/fees-payments/ and is required before any candidate will be allowed to check their results.
Steps to make payment for late CA3
- Log into your SSCE internal account with your username and password.
- From your dashboard, you can either click on the Make Payment button or use the Payment button located on the side menu to begin purchase.
- Select the CA3 option and click on the Submit button.
- You’ll be redirected to the Remitta web page to complete your purchase.
- Once your purchase is completed, you’ll be able to upload your CA 3. Launch the offline application and enter each Candidates CA 3 that was not uploaded previously.
Kindly share this post using the share icon and leave a comment in the comment box below
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE