The MPOWER Global Citizen Scholarship is for students who seek to continue their studies in the United States or Canada. It is a special opportunity for students above 18 years of age who wish to pursue their higher education in the U.S. or Canada. Through this scholarship program, MPOWER Financing aims to support international students and their career aspirations.
About MPOWER GLOBAL CITIZEN SCHOLARSHIP
MPOWER Financing provides fixed-rate education loans between $2,001.00 to $50,000.00 to students from 190+ countries studying in any academic field. MPOWER loans can be used to cover basic tuition as well as other expenses related to being a student (housing, food, insurance, books, etc.). The MPOWER seeks to expand the horizon of education through granting loans to students from MPOWER Universities.
To qualify for MPOWER: The student must have been accepted or enrolled at a full-time program at the U.S. or Canadian school that MPOWER supports The student must have one of the following immigration statuses: For study at a U.S. partner college or university: student visa, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, or a DACA recipient status. For study at a Canadian partner college or university: permanent resident or Canadian study permit holder
Benefits of Scholarship
The benefits of this program are:
- No co-signer or collateral required
- Fixed interest rates for amounts between $2,001.00 and $50,000.00
- 1.50% in interest rate discounts available
- Build a U.S.-based credit score
- U.S. visa and career strategy support
Worth of Scholarship
The MPOWER scholarship program is worth $5000
- University or Organization: MPOWER Financing
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Graduate
- Awards: $7000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The grant can be taken in the United States
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are required to upload required application components such as student visa, Green Card holder (permanent resident) status, and a DACA recipient status.
- Admission Requirements: For being applied for this grant, requisites are needed to have previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have good knowledge of the English language.
July 20, 2021
How To Apply
All loan applicants must fill the Application Form here
Kindly share this post using the share icons below and leave your comment in the comment box below