Hey, have you applied for Microsoft Free Online Courses? As the world is ramped up with COVID-19, many institutions have been closed down, leading many of the world’s Big organizations and top universities to offer free online courses to learn and earn. Hence, Microsoft is inviting free applications from applicants from all over the world. Don’t miss out on this!!!
Don’t forget that this online course is free. There is No Fee Required for the Short Online Courses, and you can get a Verified Official Certificate at a 90% Discount on the Certificate. All the participants worldwide can enroll in this Online Course.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Office Online Courses with Certificate are among the best because you can convert your learning into Earning. Learn Skills for Free and Make Money Online from Home.
Before we go further, let us have a brief description of Microsoft.
Brief Introduction About Microsoft
- Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Redmond, Washington.
- Bill Gates is a Microsoft Founder and is the Richest Man in the World.
- It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
- Microsoft experts will teach all the Microsoft Courses. Easy, shareable & Accessible.
- Free Online Courses in a Variety of Subjects. Microsoft Courses found below can be audited free, or students can choose to receive a Verified Certificate for a Small Fee with a 90% Discount.
Have you applied for WHO Free Online Certificates Courses 2022
Number of Courses
Also, check out Top 4 Tuition-Free Online Scholarships For All Courses
List of Microsoft Online Courses
All Type of Computer, IT, Software Related Courses is Available Free of Cost. This will help you boost your skills; you can convert your skills from learning to earning. The below fields are Just an Example.
- Windows Server
- Exchange Server
- Skype for Business
- System Center
- Microsoft 365
- Office 365
- Dynamics 365
- SQL Server
- Visual Studio
- Microsoft Azure
Benefits of Microsoft Courses
- All Courses are Online & Verified.
- Taught by Microsoft Verified Experts.
- No Registration Fee is Required.
- Free Online Courses.
- Access Mode is Online.
- Free Microsoft Office Courses Online Certificate
- Learn From Home.
Benefits of Microsoft Certificate
- Official and Verified
Receive an instructor-signed certificate with the institution’s logo to verify your achievement and increase your job prospects.
- Easily Shareable
Add the certificate to your CV or resume, or post it directly on LinkedIn.
- Proven Motivator
Give yourself an additional incentive to complete the course.
How to Apply for Free Certificates Assistance
- Microsoft is Partnered with Edx. EdX offers up to a 90% Discount on our Verified Certificates but cannot afford to pay the full price.
- The Courses are Free, But Certificates have small Fees. To apply for Financial Assistance, enroll in the course and then complete the Financial Assistance Application.
- International Students From Any Country from any Corner of the Globe.
- Applicants of Scool, Higher Degrees, and Graduates with Any Qualification can apply.
- No Age Restrictions.
- No Academic Background Restrictions.
How to Apply for Free Online Courses Microsoft
To apply for this free online course, follow the link given below.
A collection of productivity tools is included with Microsoft Office. Word processors, spreadsheets, and presentation software make up its main programs. It is a collection of business apps with a common user interface design. Microsoft Office is the most widely used program in this category but costs money.
Here are some of the Top Microsoft Office Training Courses & Certifications to help you learn more about this topic. Both open-source (free) and for-profit (paid) courses are included on the list.
Can I get Microsoft certification for free?
Technology is altering the future of work, and at Microsoft, we want to help you do more. As a result, we provide certifications and the resources to learn, prepare, and get certified, free to all qualifying students, starting with basic certificates until June 2023.
How much is Microsoft certification cost?
What are the prices of Microsoft certifications? Exam fees for the MCSA, MCSE, and MCSD are typical $165 (US). However, Microsoft frequently has promotions and discounts, so watch out. MTA exams cost $127 per try, which is a little less.
Are Microsoft certifications valid for only 1 year?
Microsoft role-based (associate and expert) and specialty certifications are valid for one (1) year following the day on which all requirements for that certification have been satisfied. If you want to keep your certification from expiring, renew it before it expires.
Which Microsoft certification is best for beginners?
The AZ 900: Microsoft Azure Fundamental certification is one of the top Microsoft certifications and the best for beginners. The course covers the principles of cloud computing and Azure and has no prerequisites.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
- Tai Educational Scholarship in Tanzania, 2022
- 2020 Tilburg School of Humanities and Digital Sciences Scholarship
- NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship For Nigerian Students 2022
- Top 4 Tuition Free Online Scholarships For All Courses
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships for Developing Commonwealth Countries