Opened in 2003, UPES University is an innovative educational institution in India. It offers various undergraduate and postgraduate courses for students.
Their mission is to develop professionals with an international outlook and foster effective outcome-based education system to improve teaching-learning and research continually.
Worth of Scholarship
Up to 100% tuition fees
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The sponsorship will be offered to students securing an aggregate of 80% marks in class X & XII & 80% marks in PCM for B.Tech (All Streams) in CBSE/ ICSE / State Examination Board. Such financial aid positions will be limited to 10% of seats in each B.Tech Program.
- The financial aid positions will be awarded based on Merit only.
Also check out Study Abroad Scholarships for International Students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, aspirants must have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of aadhar card.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 50% marks in X, XII, or graduation in any stream and must have standardised scores of entrance test.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to demonstrate proficiency in the English language.
Benefits of Merit-Based Scholarship at UPES University
Winners will receive the award amount up to 100% tuition fees at UPES University in India.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE