Studying abroad presents a number of opportunities for students, in as much as we study abroad to further our educational career and as well attain new/higher degrees, we can also get exposed to foreign cultures, languages, we meet new people, and the long thread follows. While keeping that in mind, here is an opportunity for you to apply for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships in Australia.
The Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarship is awarded to high achieving international students in recognition of their excellent academic results. So, what are you waiting for? Apply now. Every info you need for a successful application of this scholarship has been provided in this article. So stick around while we walk you through this article.
This scholarship award will take place at the University of Melbourne
Just like the name says, the Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships is available to undergraduate students
Worth of Scholarship
This scholarship provides either a:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100% fee remission for the three-year duration of an undergraduate degree
Number of Scholarship
While on this page, also check out ExxonMobil Undergraduate Scholarship 2020/2021 – How To Apply
This Scholarship program is available for all students. That is, students from all countries around the world can apply.
Eligibility for Melbourne International Undergraduate Scholarships
To be considered for a fee remission scholarship you must:
• be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
• have received an unconditional offer for an undergraduate course;
• have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- – at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- – at least 97% in an approved Foundation program
- – at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
• not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program);
How To Apply for This Scholarship Program
No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award. All eligible students who have received an unconditional offer for admission to an undergraduate degree will automatically be considered. The next admissions deadline is 30 November for Semester 1 and late May to Early June for Semester 2. It is important to visit the official website to access the application form for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship. To visit the official website to apply, kindly visit the link given below;