International Water Centre is a Brisbane-based organization that employs a diverse range of strategies. IWC provides education, training, and applied research to generate capabilities, skills, and knowledge to upgrade a whole-water cycle approach to Integrated Water Management globally. Griffith University has a quality of education and strong research areas for their candidates. It offers over 200 degrees and deeply connected to the Asian region, inspiring the surrounding community. Hence, to apply for the Master of Catchment Science Partial International Scholarship in Australia is one of the best choices you could make.
International Water Centre (IWC) Pty Ltd
Number of Awards
Domestic and International
May 18, 2020
- All countries are eligible for this scholarship
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Catchment Science program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must apply for admission into Griffith University
- Receive an offer of admission into the MCs program
- Accept their offer of admission into Griffith University and pay the tuition fee deposit
- Formally enroll in the four courses
- Once enrolled, the partial support will be paid directly to Griffith towards the trimester 1 tuition fees.
Have you enrolled in free online courses? If no, check these out: Google Free Online Courses | Free Certificate, American University Online Scholarship (Fully Funded), Microsoft Free Verified Online Certificates Courses, WHO Free Online Certificates Courses 2020, Harvard University Free Online Certified Courses (Fully Funded), University of Washington Online Courses 2020 (Fully Funded), UNICEF Free Online Certificate Courses
- The following documents are required to be uploaded current resume/CV, two reference letters from a professional or academic reference letter (current from within the past two years).
- Applicants must have a completed undergraduate degree in a related field of study from an internationally-recognized institution.
- International candidates must also demonstrate English language proficiency (ELP) (check Griffith’s conditions including minimum scores for English Language Proficiency tests).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before starting the award application, applicants must receive a full offer of admission into the MCs program at Griffith University. After being enrolled, applicants can apply for the grant.
The funding program will provide the A$9,500, which covers a $7000 towards the cost of tuition for the Master of Catchment Science program. It also provides return air travel up to the value of A$2500 to Australia for all full-time Master program applicants.