Make Money For Your Tiktok Videos With Sound.me. Tiktok has created a new feature called SoundOn. Using this new function, artists can utilize TikTok to advertise their music, and users will be able to record and edit their own songs.
To understand more about Sound.me, keep reading this article! If you use their sound in a Tiktok video, the site will pay you for every view. If you go to the website, you may see an estimate of how much they pay for each view.
Next, we’ll walk you through the steps of signing up for a sound.me account and explaining all you need to know.
TikTok has recently become a hot topic of conversation due to its rapid rise in popularity. That’s why the announcement of the new feature was welcomed by everyone on TikTok.
What Is Sound.me’s TikTok Streaming Platform?
With the launch of SoundOn, TikTok hopes to give young and unknown musicians a leg up in the music industry by providing them with a one-stop shop for promotion and distribution of their work.
It’s called Sound.me, TikTok’s promotion and music distribution network, and it enables musicians to build their fan networks as well as express themselves creatively and have their songs heard throughout the world.
Musicians can now upload their tracks straight to the TikTok platform. Royalties are paid to the musicians whenever their music is played on the site. Sound.me offers a number of promotional resources and strategies in addition to the royalty splits of 100% for the first year and then 90% for each subsequent year for music composers.
SoundOn is helping musicians and music creators who get their start on TikTok to expand their horizons. Signing record and publishing deals, as well as working with co-writers and recognized figures in the industry, are just some of the possibilities available to you.
Access to Sound.me’s artist team, TikTok’s song tab, where music can be linked on profile pages, and support for promotional efforts through TikTok’s creator marketing will be provided for artists who join up. All of these advantages are available to artists who join up and finish the registration process. In recent years, TikTok has become a popular video-sharing software for young people.
Purchased songs from SoundOn can be played on other services and are cross-platform compatible. Artists can grow their fan bases outside of TikTok as a result of the commitment of their TikTok followers. Because of this, TikTok is now a vital platform for the music business.
Now that the feature has been fully introduced after undergoing BETA testing in the United States, the United Kingdom, Brazil, and Indonesia, a growing number of musicians are turning to the site.
The Sound.me Account Creation Process on Tiktok
It is important you follow the steps below, to create and setup a sound.me account for your Tiktok
- Once you’ve arrived at the Sound.me homepage, you may begin the process of creating an account. To begin, you’ll be presented with a prompt asking you to select a country.
- No campaigns will be sent to users who are registered in with an incorrect country location. If you proceed to the following step, you’ll be asked for personal information such as your first and last name(s), email address and Tiktok handle(s).
- It’s also possible to use your TikTok login credentials.
- You will be prompted to grant sound.me access to your Tiktok account.
- Then you have to open the account in the creator role. When prompted, confirm that the Tiktok handle you’ve provided is yours by clicking “Confirm.” After that, Sound.me will ask you to authenticate your Tiktok account within the app; after doing so, you’ll be able to use all of the program’s features.
If you prefer to learn by viewing a video, I’ve included one for you below.
Sound.me was created to help the thriving TikTok community of aspiring musicians get their professional careers off the ground by providing a platform for them to share their work.
Many well-known personalities have already begun experimenting with Tiktok’s newest features and are Making Money For their Tiktok Videos With Sound.me
New Tiktok functionality has sparked a frenzy among content producers eager to share their work with the world.