St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology is an engineering college located in Kerala, India. It is one among the top 5 self-financing engineering colleges in Kerala. The college’s mission is to maintain a conducive infrastructure and learning environment for a world-class education.
University or Organization
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
Eligibility for M.Tech Scholarships
- Eligible Countries: India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: M.tech in any subject stream.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have at least 65% marks.
- Applicants must have to enrol in the master’s degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All applicants who are applying for the master’s degree programme at the university can apply for this application.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a pre-qualification degree, a statement, a copy of ID card.
- Admission Requirements: Students have to fulfil the following criteria:
- Applicants must have studied the Graduate course in an institution approved by the AICTE/Deemed Universities.
- Aspirants have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in the Engineering Degree examination.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to proficient in written and spoken the English language.
Benefits of M.Tech Scholarships
St. Joseph’s College of Engineering & Technology will provide the award amount ranging from 5000/ Semester to 20, 000/semester for deserving students.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE