In August 2002, Cross River State Bill No. 9, which has since been revised to become Bill No. 6 of 2004, established the Cross River University of Technology, that is now known to be called (UNICROSS).
The University Of Cross River State (UNICROSS) is the result of the amalgamation of three former tertiary institutions controlled by the Cross River State Government: the Ibrahim Babangida College of Agriculture in Ovonum, Obubra, the College of Education in Akamkpa, and the Polytechnic in Calabar.
In order to prepare Nigerians from a variety of backgrounds in all fields of technology, the institution was founded primarily to offer fundamental training, basic research, and research skills.
To facilitate the use of the vast natural resources for the sustainable development of Cross River State, emphasis is instead put on the university’s catchment areas.
A state-run institution in Nigeria called the Cross River State University of Technology (CRUTECH) which was later changed to University Of Cross River State (UNICROSS).
The National Universities Commission (NUC) of Nigeria has formally certified and/or recognized University Of Cross River State (UNICROSS).
Do you wish to learn more about the course offerings at Cross River State University of Technology (UNICROSS)?
List of Courses Offered at
The University Of Cross River State (UNICROSS) list of excellent courses is shown below.
- AGRICULTURAL SCIENCE AND EDUCATION
- ANIMAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE(S)
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- BUSINESS EDUCATION
- CHEMICAL SCIENCES
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY:
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- EDUCATIONAL ADMINISTRATION AND PLANNING
- EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATIONS AND ADMINSTRATION
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- FORESTRY AND WILDLIFE:
- GUIDANCE AND COUNSELLING
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- HUMAN ANATOMY
- HUMAN KINETICS AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MATHEMATICS WITH STATISTICS
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY
- PLANT SCIENCE AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- TECHNICAL EDUCATION:
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING:
- VISUAL ARTS AND TECHNOLOGY
- WOOD PRODUCTION ENGINEERING