40,000 Naira Lagos State Government Internship Programme for Unemployed Graduates
Apply for the Lagos State Government Internship Programme for 4000 Unemployed Graduates. The Lagos State Government has approved the recruitment of over 4000 unemployed graduates into the Lagos State Government Graduate Internship Placements 2021.
As part of efforts to reduce the rate of unemployment in Lagos State, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu will placed the graduates on internship in various capacity and be paid 40,000 naira as stipends.
Lagos State Government, Nigeria
Type of Program
Worth of Opportunity
40,000 naira monthly
Number of Slots
More Details about the Lagos State Government Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Candidates are expected to attain the following eligibility criteria for the Lagos State Government Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates;
- Applicants must be a Nigerian graduate.
- Interested applicants must possess NYSC Certificates or letters of exemption, and
- Must be registered residents of the State with Lagos State Residents Registration Agency, LASRRA.
- Create an account: Register on the platform by filling in your bio-data and required information
- Preliminary assessment: Take standard assessments to test your aptitude and basic skills
- Get noticed by employers : Employer view candidate’s profile and reach out to qualified graduates
The value of the Lagos State Government Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates includes
- Interns get 40,000 naira per month payable to benefiting Nigerian graduates.
How to Apply for Lagos State Government Internship Programme For 4000 Unemployed Graduates
- Go to ‘Register for free’ at the top right corner of the official webpage.
- Select ‘Graduate’
- Type in your preferred email, password and personal information in the boxes on the screen
- Check your email inbox for a confirmation email from GIPP (check your spam folder also).
- Click on the link in the confirmation email to confirm your new GIPP account
- Complete registration process; upload your birth certificate, CV and statement of result.
- Take assessment.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE