Do you intend to study abroad? Then this is a golden opportunity for you to apply for King’s College London Collaborative Scholarship for International Students.
Just as the saying by Frank Benjamin that “investment in knowledge pays the best interest”. The King’s College London is inviting applications from interested individuals who want to further their postgraduate education at the prestigious institution. This program is aimed at International Ph.D. students under the supervision of Alex Preda.
As one of the oldest and prestigious colleges in England, King’s College London offers a variety of programs in various fields. It is especially recognized for excellence in humanities, law, sciences and other social sciences. King’s College London had performed one of the popular research that has brought a shaping model and also, a cutting edge in this modern era.
The college owns a rich history and has an established reputation for excellent teaching and cutting-edge research. The college is ranked 10th for social impact. It offers over 180 internationally recognized courses to choose from. The kind of study that this college offer prepares students for successful and prosperous careers-path.
This scholarship is hosted by King’s College London
Level of Courses
Worth of Scholarship
Tuition fee and stipend
Number of Awards
Enroll for WHO Free Online Certificates Courses 2020
King’s Business School is awarding four fully-funded Ph.D. studentships. The Collaborative Studentship: Professional Competitions and Collaboration in the Financial Services Industry is consisting of the following perks:
- Home/EU Tuition fees
- An annual stipend of approximately £17,285
- Generous yearly conference and training grant
- Additional paid teaching opportunities
Also, Apply for Allied Military Scholarship Competition 2020 in the USA
- All countries are eligible to apply for this opportunity
- Below are the criteria you must meet before applying:
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree with at least merit and a bachelor’s degree with at least 2:1 in a relevant subject
- English Language requirements (ILETS 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill)
- UK/EU applicants will be suitable for a full award paying tuition fees and maintenance
- International (non-EU) students may apply but will need to fund the difference in fees between Home/EU and international fees themselves.
- Contestants will be asked to provide the following documents with the application for admission:
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- For study in the Ph.D. program at this college, you need to have a master’s degree with at least merit and a bachelor’s degree with at least 2:1 in a relevant subject.
- To get direct entry into this program, you will have to provide the evidence of your English skills that must be ILETS 7.0 overall with a minimum of 6.5 in each skill.
Enroll for Google Free Online Courses | Free Certificate while at home
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Entrants can apply for the fund after booking their place in the Ph.D. program at this college. After registering themselves as Ph.D. students of the college, candidates can apply by sending the following documents at kbs-phd-at-kcl.ac.uk.
- A letter of interest of up to three pages in length outlining your background, interest, and research skills related to the topic, and how you satisfy the requirements described above.
- A detailed CV
- A writing sample – not over 20 pages
- Two academic reference letters, recently dated
Interested individuals who want to apply for this scholarship should click on the link below
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by cLicking HERE