KADPOLY Releases Notice on Hostel Accommodation to Students: The management of Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY). Kaduna has released an important notice to all students about Hostel accommodation. The notice released by the management reads;
READ ALSO: NAUB Resumption Date Announced 2020
MODUS-OPERANDI FOR HOSTEL OCCUPANTS RESUMING IN THE FIRST PHASE OF THE POST COVID19 ACADEMIC RESUMPTION
With a high level of readiness to receive Nigerian Students in the Polytechnic by the Deanery of Students Affairs of the Institution. I am reinstating the fact that we are not ready to compromise any COVID19 precautionary measures as stipulated by authorities in charge, to that effect the modus operandi of occupants in the hostel has been reviewed coupled with the Renovation kick-starting in the hostel in a few days.
Worthy of note as a matter of importance is that:
– Only Students resuming in the first phase shall be allowed into the hostel.
– A copy of your allocation form should be made available at the Deanery so as to issue you a new Room number of occupancy.
– No Students can retain room of occupancy before the Covid19 long break.
– A hand washing machine is made available at the entrance of all Hostels where the Security shall ensure strict compliance to hand washing.
– Avoidance of crowding and maintaining social distancing in the common room shall be strictly observed.
– Use of Nose masks is of uttermost importance.
In conclusion, please kindly verify your phase of resumption as stipulated on the Academic Calendar and we wish you a hitch-free journey from your various homes.
Thanks for your usual compliance.
Mal Farouq N Musa
Dean Students Affair’s
29th Oct 2020