Hello distinguished, We wish to let you know that JAMB exam slip printing for 2020 has started and you can now proceed to print your own examination slips. You are advised to print this slip on time as it will enable you to know your schedule for the exam i.e the exact date, time and venue as well as other relevant information.
If you have not printed yours yet, see the steps below on how you can do that via the JAMB official portal.
Steps To Print 2020 UTME Slip
- Visit: https://jamb.org.ng/
- Click on “UTME 2020 Examination Slip”
- Enter your JAMB Reg Number, the Phone Number or email address used in registration where required
- Click on “Print Examination Slip” and proceed to view and print yours.
- Best of luck
Steps To Re-Print JAMB 2020 Exam Slip Online
Jamb sometimes sends the slip through email. In this case, you will need to download the slip on your phone and print it out. But whether or not you get the slip via email, there are other ways to check and reprint your Jamb date slip.
- Visit Jamb slip portal at jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/
- Enter your Jamb registration number, Email or SMS
- Click on the print examination slip.
How to reprint Jamb slip for Date and Venue
- Visit Jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter your Jamb email address
- Enter your Jamb password
- Click on Login
- Scroll to print UTME Main examination slip
- Write your JAMB registration number in the provided space and
- click ‘Re-Print’.
- Print out your slip
We wish you the best of luck ahead of your exams.
Kindly share this post using the share icons below and leave your comment in the comment box below.