You can now apply and stand good chance to to be awarded the Italian Government Scholarships for Postgraduates. Grants are available from the Italian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation (MAECI) for the academic year. To support international cultural, scientific, and technological cooperation, as well as Italian language and culture promotion and the global economic system support of Italy.
There are Italian Government Scholarships for postgraduate study available in 2022/2023. Eligible candidates are urged to apply in accordance with the following requirements and application instructions.
Italy’s government is the primary source of funding for the Italian Government Scholarships for Postgraduates.
Just as the name says, the Italian Government Scholarships for Postgraduates is being sponsored by the Italian government.
Higher Institutions in Italy
Number of Scholarship
No yet stated
Level of Study
Master’s and PhD students are eligible.
International students are of foreign origin.
Italian Government Scholarships 2022-2023 Eligibility Criteria
Visit “Study in Italy” for a complete list of countries that are eligible to apply for the program. Accordingly, here are the eligibility requirements:
- Only foreign and Italian students living outside Italy (IRE) are eligible to apply for admission to an Italian university/institute if they have the appropriate academic qualifications.
- For Master’s Degree/Higher Education in Arts, Music and Dance (AFAM) Programs and Italian Language and Culture advanced Courses, applicants must have reached the age of majority, and must not exceed 28 years and 364 days by the deadline of this call (June 9th2022), with the exception of renewals.
- The candidate must show proof of proficiency in the language of instruction for the course he or she has selected in order to enroll in an Italian or English-taught course.
Advantages of Italian Government Scholarships
- Academic institutions are free to set their own policies regarding exemptions for grantees, in accordance with regulations on academic autonomy.
- Medical insurance for grantees has been arranged through MAECI in the event of illness or injury.
900 euros will be paid to the recipient’s personal current account on a quarterly basis as part of the MAECI scholarship.
Procedure for Application
You must register on the Study in Italy platform at https://studyinitaly.esteri.it/ to be eligible to apply for the Italian Government Scholarships for academic years 2022/23.
9th of June 2022
For more information, please see the official website by clicking HERE