Have you applied for International Taught Merit Scholarships at Lincoln University? If No, this is your opportunity to do so.
Lincoln University is offering the International Taught Master Merit Scholarships to international students applying for Masters degree studies, on the basis of academic ability or achievement. Other factors such as personal qualities, financial need, where you live and the course of study that you choose, may be taken into consideration.
Also, check out Global Scholarship At The University Of Lincoln In UK 2020
1 Nov 2020/1 Apr 2021 (Annual)
Mode of Application
Number of Scholarships
The number of this scholarship is not specified
The International Taught Merit Scholarships at Lincoln University is available to students from all over the world
What is the Worth of Scholarship
The International Taught Merit Scholarships at Lincoln University is worth NZ$10,000. This amount applies to the following areas of study:
• Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
• Master of Business – Finance
• Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
• Master of Sports and Recreation Management
• Master of Tourism Management
• Master of International Rural Development.
NZ$7000, to be applied to the towards the overall cost of your study, in the following Masters degree programmes:
• Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
• Master of Pest Management
• Master of Precision Agriculture
• Master of Science in Food Innovation
• Master of Environment Management & Policy
• Master of Management in Agribusiness
• Master of Management in Agricultural System
• Master of Wine and Viticulture (February only)
• Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience.
Eligibility for International Taught Merit Scholarships at Lincoln University
In order to qualify or be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must have at least a GPA of a B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply for International Taught Merit Scholarships at Lincoln University
The application deadline for studies commencing the Spring semester 2021 is 1 November 2020, whilst that for the Fall semester 2021, is 1 April 2021. The university’s rolling admissions process, however, allows it to evaluate applications as they are received. Applications for financial aid and room assignments are made on the basis of first-come, first-serve. Please contact the university to confirm if there is an application deadline for the International Taught Master Merit Scholarships.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website for this program is https://www.lincoln.ac.nz/international-students/international-scholarships/
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE