Even after 54 years after establishment, the University of Calgary is a growing and modern institution based in Calgary, Canada. The university carries a mission to become one of Canada’s top research-intensive universities. The university prepares candidates for their future careers through the key to employability skills, as well as knowledge and confidence. Calgary is a great place to study and also a fun place to live in.
Also, Check out European International Scholarships | How To Apply
December 1, 2020
The International President’s Admission Scholarship will take place in the University of Calgary
Wort of Scholarship
Have you applied for High Potential Scholarship for International Students at IE University?
Number of Awards
This scholarship is eligible for International students. In other words, anybody can apply for the award
Eligibility for President’s Admission Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in numerous fields offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must be an international student entering the first year in any undergraduate degree in the upcoming fall term
How to Apply for President’s Admission Scholarship
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, applicants must have to enroll in an undergraduate degree at the university. After that, you can receive the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of national Id card.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school diploma to be enlisted for an undergraduate program.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university.
The total value of the grant is $5,000. This amount will assist students to pursue an undergraduate course at the university.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE