Founded in 1958, Monash University has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance. It has more than 46,000 undergraduates and 13,000 post-graduate students. At this university, students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative. Here students will gain research skills
Open until filled
$25,849.00 per annum
Number of Awards
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Artificial Photosynthesis
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a strong interest in materials chemistry at the university level is essential, as is a passion to work to improve outcomes for undergraduate students.
- Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- They have an ability to work independently as well as in a team
How to Apply for International PhD Scholarship in Artificial Photosynthesis
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, then you are recommended to take admission in the PhD degree program at Monash University. After you have received an invitation to apply, you can then proceed to apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a cover letter (1 x A4 page maximum), CV, copy of academic transcripts (university-level qualifications) and IELTS/TOEFL English test results
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the minimum entry requirements for the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements to be able to study at the university.
Benefits of International PhD Scholarship in Artificial Photosynthesis
Monash University will provide $25,849.00 per annum to excellent students who want to pursue a PhD degree program in Australia.