Imo State University Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session Is Out – Apply Now
This is to let you know that IMSU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of Imo State University is inviting candidates who wish to further their education at the tertiary level to apply for the IMSU Post UTME Form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and every other info about IMSU Post UTME form has been provided in this article. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this post.
Who is Eligible to Apply for IMSU Post UTME?
Candidates whose First choice of Institution is Imo State University, Owerri and scored the required cut-off mark of 180 and above.
- Candidates who did not choose Imo State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. .
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
What is IMSU Cut Off Mark?
Imo State university cut off mark is 180
How Much is IMSU Post UTME Form?
Application Deadline for IMSU Post UTME Form
The deadline is November, 30th, 2020. See full details below;
HOW to Apply for IMSU Post UTME Form
- Visit: www.imsu.edu.ng and select post- UTME/DE on the admission dropdown menu.
- You will be directed to the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de
- Click on register on the top banner and register with your jamb number, valid phone number and email. If your registration is successful, an account would be created automatically which you would use to apply for the post –UTME/DE
- Click on apply for post-UTME/DE and make payment of two thousand naira (N2000) with your (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- If your payment is successful, a post-UTME/DE application form would open; fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always come back to the post- UTME/DE page at www.admissions.imsu.edu.ng/post-utme/de and click on login, to login to your account and complete your application before the closing date- – 30th November 2020.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip
- Candidates are advised to get the official IMSU Post-UTME Past Questions and Answers. This will enable them to prepare adequately for the screening.
Recommended: 15 Most Competitive Universities In Nigeria 2020
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- The portal opens 10th September and closes 30th November 2020
Dr. J. U. Osuagwu
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE