Imo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020
Most indigenes of Imo state are not aware of the Imo state government scholarship scheme. Imo state is one of the states in the eastern part of Nigeria. It consists of 27 local governments and many top-notch cities. Owerri is its capital and largest city.
Eligibility and Requirements for Imo State Government Scholarship
To qualify for the 2020 Imo State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be an indigene of Imo state
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, an applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Imo State (Imo State University, Federal University of Technology Owerri, Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Eastern Palm University, Imo State Polytechnic, Alvan Ikoku College of Education).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply
To be considered qualified, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and valid phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into an institution with information on the course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- A school ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
NOTICE!!! The Imo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as update will be made immediately the scholarship is out.
You can drop your comment on the comment section below
Not yet available.
Kindly leave your comment in the comment box and share this post using the share icons below
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE