Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies: Do you have the ambition to become a future leader within sustainable development on a global platform? Then you might be who we are looking for. Global Professionals is a highly sought after, fully-funded international scholarship program for master’s studies in Sweden. Do you want to further your education abroad? Then apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies 2021/2021. The Swedish Institute Scholarships for Global Professionals – a fully-funded international scholarship for master’s study in Sweden is now open for students from all over the world.
The SI Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professionals aims to develop future global leaders that will contribute to the United Nations 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development and contribute to a positive and sustainable development in their home countries and region.
SI Swedish Institute
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Scholarships
All subject areas
generally the eligibility conditions for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies 2021/22 include;
- You must be a citizen of a country that is eligible for the scholarship program. Read more about the country of citizenship.
- You must have demonstrated leadership experience from your current or previous employment or civil society
Armenia; Azerbaijan; Bangladesh; Bolivia; Belarus; Brazil; Cambodia; Cameroon; Colombia; Ecuador; Egypt; Ethiopia; Gambia; Georgia; Ghana; Guatemala; Honduras; Indonesia; Jordan; Kenya; Liberia; Malawi; Moldova; Morocco; Myanmar (Burma); Nepal; Nigeria; Pakistan; Peru; Philippines; Russia; Rwanda; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Tanzania; Tunisia; Turkey; Uganda; Ukraine; Vietnam; Zambia; Zimbabwe.
Note: Some criteria for priority SI scholarships differ depending on the home region of the applicant.
- SI fully covers your tuition fees to the Swedish university you are attending. This is paid directly by SI at the beginning of each semester.
- You will receive a regular payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your living expenses throughout the scholarship. This payment is given monthly throughout the scholarship period.
- Insurance against illness and accident.
- Membership of the SI Network for Future Global Leaders(NFGL) – a platform to help you grow professionally and build your network while in Sweden.
- Travel grant of SEK 10,000 to 15,000 (depending on your country of origin) for the entire study period. This is a one-time payment and does not apply to students already living in Sweden.
How to Apply for Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies 2021/2022
To apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies 2021/2022 you will follow the following steps
- Apply for up to four eligible master’s programs at at universityadmissions.se by 15 January 2021.
- Once you have submitted your application to the master’s program (s) at universityadmissions.se, you will get a personal application number consisting of eight digits. Save the number as you will need it when applying to Global Professionals. Your application will be disqualified if you type in the wrong number in the online application form.
- Submit your receipt of the application fee and the supporting documents required by university admissions before the deadline. The fee is non-refundable.
After you have completed your application to a master’s program, you can apply for an SI scholarship with the required documents submitted digitally through our online application portal.
A complete application for the Swedish Institute Scholarships for Masters Studies 2021/22 will consists of:
- Motivation letter
- Letters of reference
- Valid and completed proof of work and leadership experience
- Copy of your valid passport
1 February 2021