FRSC recruitment application form– How to apply for the FRSC Application Form? Are you interested in applying for the FRSC recruitment? This is to inform the general public that the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment portal (www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng) is now open.
This article will guide you in applying for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment, including the requirements and other important information.
Table of Contents
FRSC Application Form
The Federal Road Safety Corps recruits young, vibrant, intelligent, and patriotic individuals to advance its world-class status. The application form is available at the recruitment portal via www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
The recruitment form is free. Now don’t pay cash to anyone in charge of the FRSC tool or help you get the job. Everything you want to recognize about this recruitment is posted online on the FRSC at www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
The FRSC is recruiting for the following positions.
- Officer Cadre
- Marshal Inspectorate Cadre
- Padre Marshal Assistant Cadre
The job description and qualifications are available on the portal.
FRSC Recruitment General Requirements
1. Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth
2. Candidate must not be less than 1.7 meters in height for men and 1.64 meters for women.
3. Candidate must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 meters, male
4. Candidate must be medically fit and must have a certified medical report from any government hospitals
5. Candidate must not suffer from any physical or mental disabilities
6. Candidate must possess the WASSCE certificate with not less than five credit passes in the core subjects, including mathematics and English language, in not more than two sittings.
7. Applicants with higher degrees, such as OND, HND, BSC, etc can also apply.
|Show identification||National ID, International Passport etc.|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
Qualified states for the FRSC recruitment
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
How to Apply for the FRSC Recruitment
To apply for the Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment, you must visit the application portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng, Click on your desired position, fill out the online application with your correct information and attach the required documents and submit it;
- Visit www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Open an account
- Log in to your dashboard
- Update your profile
- Fill out the application form
- Attach required documents
The Federal Road Safety Corps will contact selected candidates by email for the next phase of recruitment.
How do I apply for an FRSC?
The application form is available for download at https://frsc.gov.ng/pg-application-form.pdf. Twenty-five thousand Naira (N25, 000.00) is the only application fee that Remita must remit to the Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Academy’s CBN account number (0020104865012); NUBAN: 3000112679.
What is the FRSC monthly salary?
We learned that persons with secondary certificates who joined the Federal Road Safety Corp make roughly N40,000 monthly. Graduates in the FRSC are paid to start at N100,000, whereas high-ranking officers are compensated starting at N250,000.
How long does FRSC training last?
How long is the training in road safety? The 4,650 candidates who passed the screening process are enrolled in a six-month training program at three national sites, according to the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC), which announced the news on Friday.
What paperwork is needed for FRSC?
Check out the list below:
A current driving license.
Evidence of Ownership.
Learners Permit: If you are a Lerner, you must always have an instructor with you; failing to do so is unsafe driving.
- DPR Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal
- INEC Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal
- Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Portal
- TETFUND Recruitment 2022 Application Form Registration Port