Have you applied for Holland Scholarship for non-EEA International Students? Are you ready for a lifetime chance to apply for an International Scholarship? Then, apply for the Holland Scholarship!
The Netherlands Government through the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science as well as several Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences is offering the Holland Scholarship for International students to study for Undergraduate and Master’s program
About the Award
This scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. “The best part of studying in Holland is that you are able to meet people from all over the world, experience the diversity among people and have an opportunity to work with an international team. What a precious experience it is!”
Field(s) of Study
Bachelor’s or Master’s Program in eligible fields of study offered by the participating institutions
Number of Awards
International students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Full-time Bachelors, Masters.
The scholarship amounts to €5,000. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship.
The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
• Eligible Countries: Non-EEA Countries
• Entrance Requirement: The applicant must meet the following criteria:
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s program at one of
- The participating Dutch higher education institutions.
- You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice.
- You do not have a degree from an education facility in the Netherlands.
- Hold the nationality of one of the non-EU/EER member states;
- Not have lived in Europe for more than 12 months over the past 5 years;
- Never have studied in the Netherlands, except as an exchange student for 1 or 2 semesters;
- Have applied for admission to the international Master of Theology (in-depth) program of PThU;
- Candidates should have an excellent study record and a particular commitment to their field of study and its ongoing development;
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Dutch institution of your choice if you meet their selection criteria. You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at the Protestant Theological University until 1 May 2020.
1 February 2020 or 1 May 2020
How to Apply
- The deadline for application is either 1 February 2019 or 1 May 2019. Please check your specific deadline on the website of the institution you want to apply to.
- Further information about the application procedure and the specific deadlines are available on the website of the institution of your choice. It is important to visit the official website (link found below)for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU