Have you applied for Grants Manager at Chemonics International? If NO, this is your opportunity to do so as this could be your time to secure that long time job. We are one of the world’s leading partners in international development because where Chemonics works, development works.
About the Job
From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists shares an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Control and oversee the grant application, approval, implementation and close-out processes, and ensure compliance with USAID regulations and policies
- Mentor relevant partners in all processes related to grants and subcontracts
- Organize and track all grant and contract documents
- Monitor individual grant/contract budgets and expenditures
- Perform due diligence on reimbursement requests to ensure they are valid and allowable
- Provide both strategic and technical guidance to the Chief of Party and other component leaders
- Proficiently manage and administer a sizeable and complex array of subcontracts and subgrants
- Provide technical and administrative support to local sub-grantees and subcontractors to effectively manage grants
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Agricultural Economics, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ of demonstrated experience and success in setting up and managing grants under contracts
- Demonstrated knowledge of USAID financial and management systems, regulations and reporting requirements, and evidence of ability to, within those requirements, be creative and flexible
- Demonstrated record of achieving results in grants management with international development programs
- Candidates with experience working in Northeast Nigeria highly preferred
- Willingness to travel frequently to Northeast Nigeria (Adamawa, Bauchi, Borno, Jigawa, Kano, and Yobe States)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility and integrity
- Fluency in English required.
Deadline for Application
17th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Candidates will be reviewed on a rolling basis until the positions are filled. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
- The protection of your personal data is important to Chemonics. If you are located in the EU, please read our EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice to learn how we process your personal data. For more information, please read the EU Recruiting Data Privacy Notice here: https://chemonics.com/eu-recruiting-data-privacy-notice/
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU
Kindly share using the share icons below.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE