Hello Scholar!! Do you wish to apply for Global Scholarship at the University of Lincoln? If yes, The University of Lincoln is offering a 50% Global Scholarship to the best international candidate. Grab this opportunity now!
In 1861, Lincoln University was founded as the Hull School o Art and was officially recognized as a university in 2001. It is a public research university located in Lincoln, England.
For programs commencing in September 2021, the University of Lincoln is delighted to offer Lincoln Africa Scholarships to high achieving postgraduate applicants. For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university with more than 100 different nationalities among the student population. It offers a wide range of courses in art, science, social sciences, and economics.
Why at the University of Lincoln?
While studying at this university, the students will learn, practice critical thinking, inquiry and investigative skills. The university manages a range of halls of residence and shared housing options for new and continuing students who choose to live off-campus.
University of Lincoln
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available for students or doctoral students in all fields of study.
Postgraduate taught program
Masters (taught and research)
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
Check out these scholarships for you School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering International Doctoral Studentships 2020 in UK
- In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria:
- Be a national of (or permanently domiciled in) a country within Africa.
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time postgraduate taught or Master’s by Research programme commencing in February or September 2020
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- This scholarship is competitive and will only be awarded to candidates who demonstrate excellence in academia, extracurricular or personal endeavor. The above will be assessed by completing a 300-word statement as part of the Scholarship Application Form.
- The University endeavors to notify all candidates of the outcome of their scholarship application within 10 days of the closing date.
How to Apply
- If you are interested to start your higher studies in the UK, then go ahead and take admission in a postgraduate degree program at the university. After that, candidates must also complete an International application Form (PDF) and submit this via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU