Do you have an interest in art and want to earn a good education in this growing field? The Glasgow School of Art is accepting applications for the George and Cordelia Oliver Drawing Scholarship.
This opportunity was first offered in 2012 in the honour of George & Cordelia. Glasgow School of Art is an art school that provides higher education to students, located in Glasgow, Scotland. It has been offering undergraduate degrees, post-graduate awards, and PhDs in architecture, fine art and design.
Why study at the Glasgow School of Art?
GSA is a great platform for students who hold a future in the field of art. Founded in 1845, the Glasgow School is internationally known for its top-level education. It is ranked 8th by QS World Rankings for Art and Design.
Glasgow School of Art
Level of Study
£1,000 per year for four year
Number of Awards
Eligibility for George and Cordelia Oliver Drawing Scholarship.
- Candidates from any part of this world can be a part of this funding opportunity.
- All BA (Hons) Fine Art degree programs
- Meet up the requirement before going to apply:
- Must be enrolled in BA (Hons.) fine art degree program
- Open to students across the world.
- Must demonstrate exceptional ability in drawing without the use of a computer by submitting a piece of work.
- The work must be a maximum of A5 size.
- GSA The studentships are open to new Undergraduate (including direct entry into year 2 or 3) and new Postgraduate students who have a Conditional or Unconditional offer of study at the GSA.
Your application for an undergraduate degree at the GSA is divided into two parts:
Language Requirement: The English requirement for fine art and design program is IELTS for UKVI (Academic) with 6.0 overall and no less than 5.5 in each component.
How to Apply
How to Apply
Supporting Documents: Application must include one digital image of your piece of work. Must submit a copy of your offer letter or e-mail with your application.
The Glasgow School of Art will provide £1,000 per year for four years.
27 May 2020
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU