The Federal University of Technology Owerri, popularly known as FUTO Supplementary Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. The management of the institution has announced the release of the list on the 15th of February 2020. The list has been uploaded on FUTO official webpage and individuals who are awaiting this list can now check their admission status via their online portal.
Did you know that FUTO was founded in 1980? it is also an internationally known institution and produces top engineers in Nigeria and the world at large.
How to Check for the FUTO Supplementary Admission List
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button to access your FUTO admission status.
You can also access your FUTO admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Check the FUTO Supplementary Admission List Via JAMB Portal
- Don’t forget that it is important you confirm your admission on JAMB Portal. Below is the guide on how to check:
- To check your status, the firstly, visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- While the page loads, proceed to login to your JAMB profile with your username and password once the page loads.
- Carefully search and locate the “Check Admission Status” tab, click on it.
- Then you are to select your Exam Year and Type in your JAMB registration number in the blank box provided.
- Lastly, simply click on the “Check Admission Status” to confirm your admission status.
You can also check out Federal University of Technology Owerri Registration Schedule 2020 for Fresh Students
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”.
- Click on this “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check 2020 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.