This is to let you know that the FUPRE Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and currently ongoing. Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August 2020 and ends on 25th November 2020. See more details below
Following the directive from JAMB that institutions yet to conduct the 2020/2021 Post UTME screening exercise should not do so until the conclusion of the NECO Examination, it has become imperative for FUPRE to further postpone the date for the conduct of her Post UTME.
In view of this, the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise, previously scheduled to hold from Monday, 23rd November – Friday 4th December, 2020, will now hold from Monday, 30th November – Friday 11th December, 2020, between the hours of 8.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. daily.
The registration exercise which commenced on Wednesday 12th August, 2020, has also been extended till Wednesday 25th November, 2020 to allow candidates more time to register.
CANDIDATES WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY BEEN ASSIGNED DATES FROM 23RD – 27TH NOVEMBER, 2020 SHOULD REPRINT THEIR CONFIRMATION PAGE TO CHECK THEIR NEW EXAMINATION DATE, WHILE CANDIDATES WHOSE DATES FALL BETWEEN 30TH NOVEMBER – 4TH DECEMBER, 2020 ARE TO RETAIN AND USE THE DATES ALREADY ASSIGNED TO THEM.
Who is Eligible to Purchase FUPRE Post UTME Form?
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their First Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- However, all Engineering programs require 200.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results that shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results that would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
Important Info About the FUPRE Post UTME Form
Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and a minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score. PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new program. Candidates may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
How to Apply for FUPRE Post UTME Form
Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as a Screening fee.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION:
- Applicants should visit www.fupre.edu.ng.
- Click on the link “Post-UTME Registration”.
- Follow the registration instructions on the website and apply
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted it.
FUPRE Post UTME Subjects
See below for the subject combination for all courses in FUPRE.
Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Geophysics, Mathematics and Physics
Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry
Geology, Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry
English, Biology, Physics and Chemistry
Environmental Management and Toxicology
English, Biology, Chemistry and Mathematics or Physics
Documents required at the FUPRE Post UTME Screening Venue
To be announced in due course.
2019 candidates were required to bring the following items to the screening venue:
- Remittance printout indicating payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only as Screening Fee.
- A copy of their on-line registration form printed in color and three (3) photocopies
- Three (3) copies of JAMB UTME notification of results
- Four (4) colored passport size photographs (red background) with their names at the back of the passport. The passport photograph must be the same with the one used for the online registration as photo ID.
- HB pencils and other writing materials
Mode of FUPRE Screening for 2020
The FUPRE Post-UTME Screening is a Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates are to check their Registration Confirmation Print Out For their exam Time.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones or any other electronic gadgets into the screening venue. Only JAMB calculators (or non-scientific calculators) are allowed.
- Any UTME candidate who fails to produce himself/herself for the screening exercise will NOT be considered for admission.