I want to let you know that the FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who chose the Federal University Otuoke during UTME registration to apply for their registration form. Eligibility, requirements and how to apply and other details about FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form have been provided in this post. Hence, stick around while I walk you through this article.
Who Is Eligible for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening?
The following categories of JAMB UTME candidates are eligible to apply:
- Candidates who took the Federal University Otuoke as their first choice and scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME examination.
- Interested candidates who did not choose Federal University Otuoke as their first choice but wish to study in the university and scored 160 and above in the JAMB UTME. Candidates in this category must do a change of institution to Federal University Otuoke via JAMB website.
You can also check out Students Aid and Scholarships at Federal University Otuoke (FUOTUOKE), Nigeria
What is FUOTUOKE Cut Off Mark?
To be able able to apply for FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form/Screening Test, you must have scored 160 and above in your UTME exam.
How Much Is FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form?
Federal University Otuoke Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees are non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUTUOKE Degree Courses
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Ed. Business Education
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies
- B.A. English and Communication Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology
- B.Sc. Political Science
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship
- B.Sc. Marketing
- FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Biology
- B.Sc. Chemistry
- B.Sc. Computer Science and Informatics
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Physics
- B.Sc. Statistics
How to Obtain FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form
Candidates are to make a Non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only by using a Debit Card or pay at the bank option for application processing and Post-UTME fee.
Candidates are to visit www.fuotuoke.edu.ng or http://ecampus.fuotuoke.edu.ng for detailed instructions for the online application.
Also, check out List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms
Documents Required for the Online Application
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
- Passport-size photograph
- Copy of 2020 JAMB UTME original result printout
- Copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Ordinary Level result
- Copy of LGA identification letter
- Copy of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration
- Use of digital passport photograph
- Use the same name as in your JAMB UTME and in the same order
- Submit a valid email address and personal phone number in your online application
Note: The Federal University Otuoke will not be responsible for unsuccessful applications as a result of invalid email address(es) and telephone number(s).
Application Deadline For FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form Registration
The Registration starts on 3rd August 2020 and it is still ongoing. The Application portal closure has been extended. The new closing date is on the 31st of December 2020
DATE FOR FUOTUOKE POST UTME EXERCISE
The details and schedule of the Screening Exercise will be announced in due course.
CANDIDATES WHO MAKE FALSE DECLARATION OF UTME SCORES, ORDINARY LEVEL RESULT GRADES (WAEC, NECO OR NABTEB) AS WELL AS STATE OF ORIGIN SHALL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
Apply Before: 22nd December 2020.
Successful candidates will be issued a letter of invitation to report at the University Campus for further verification processes.