It is our pleasure to announce to you, after the long wait due to COVID-19 that FUNAI post UTME Form is out. This announcement was made by the management of the institution some days back. The FUNAI post UTME screening exam will be conducted in a well-organised manner which will be in concordance with the COVID-19 safety rules.
Eligibility, requirements, how to apply and any other information relating to FUNAI post UTME form have been provided in this article. As a result, you only have to stick around while we walk you through this article.
Eligibility for FUNAI Post UTME form 2020/2021
Interested candidates who must have scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME and who made Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike, Ebonyi State their first choice Institution in their application for admission in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
- Candidates who applied to study Medicine and Surgery must have a minimum score of 200 in the UTME to be eligible for the University’s P-UTME.
- Prospective candidates who scored a minimum of 200 for Medicine and Surgery and a minimum of 180 and above for other programmes and did not choose AE-FUNAI as their first choice institution, but wish to study in AEFUNAI are eligible to apply for PUTME However, such candidates must effect ‘Change of Institution/Course’ to AE-FUNAI on the JAMB Portal on or before the closing date of 31st August 2020.
- This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates
While reading about FUNAI Post UTME form, we advise that you also check out List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms 2020/2021 Academic Session
FUNAI Cut Off Mark
The Federal University Ndufu-Alike cut off mark is 180-200
Opening And Closing Date for FUNAI Post UTME Form Registration
The registration commences on 13th July 2020 and ends on the 4th of January 2021
FUNAI Degree Courses
The following are programs offered in the Institution for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
|COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES||FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES||1. Anatomy
|3. Medicine and Surgery|
|FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE||1. Agriculture (Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Crop Science, Soil Science)
2. Fisheries and Aquaculture
|FACULTY OF EDUCATION||1. Education of Agricultural Science
2. Education Biology
3. Education Business
4. Education Chemistry
5. Education English and Literary Studies
6. Education Guidance &Counseling
7. Education Management
8. Education Mathematics
9. Education Physical and Health
10. Education Physics
|FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY||1. Chemical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
4. Mechanical Engineering
5. Mechatronics Engineering
|FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||1. Architecture
|FACULTY OF HUMANITIES||
|FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES||
|FACULTY OF LAW||LAW|
|FACULTY OF SCIENCE||
How to Apply for FUNAI Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2, 000 only. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to ADMISSIONS at the top menu or QUICK LINKS, Click on 2020/2021 Admission Screening
- Click on 2020/2021 PUTME Screening Registration OR 2020/2021 Direct Entry Admission Registration
- Click on ‘Prospective Students’
- Click on ‘Click to Apply’ under 2020/2021 Admission Screening Application
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any commercial bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
The 2020 Post-UTME Screening shall be in a dedicated calibrated format devoid of any physical testing or examination in order not to expose the candidates to Covid-19. In simple words: There will neither be an examination nor physical screening. The mode of assessment shall be announced when due.
Also, check out the AGIP Postgraduate Scholarship | How To Apply
Candidates who successfully complete the above process will be allowed access to a link through which they can upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
For support, feel free to ask us using the comment box below or SEND AN EMAIL TO [email protected].