Open until filled
University of Nottingham
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
UK or EU candidates
Eligibility for Fully-Funded PhD Studentship in Porous Materials for Next Generation Li-S Batteries
- Eligible Countries: UK or EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Porous Materials for Next Generation Li-S Batteries
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an Honours or Master degree, undertaken in English, in a relevant field.
How to Apply for Fully-Funded PhD Studentship in Porous Materials for Next Generation Li-S Batteries
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must need to take admission in PhD at the university. After that, they should complete the application form, and their application will send directly to Prof. Neil R. Champness, Email: Neil.Champness-at-Nottingham.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: Please send a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your up to date relevant experience.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, check out the information about entry requirements by country.
- Language Requirement: If you are an international student, you should also check the information about the English language requirements.
The University of Nottingham will provide the tuition fees as well as annual stipend approximately £20,000 plus an additional £7,000 annually to cover training and travel costs.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE