The aim of this article is to inform you that the FUGASHUA Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who want to continue their tertiary studies at the institution to apply for their Post UTME/Direct Entry form now. In this article are contained the eligibility, requirements, application procedures, and other important info concerning the FUGASHUA Post UTME Form. Hence, stick around while we walk you around this article.
What is FUGASHUA Cut Off Mark?
The Federal University Gashua cut off mark is 150. So, to be sure of admission into the institution, you must score from 160 and above in your JAMB examination.
Who is Eligible to Apply for the FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening?
- UTME: Only candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with 160 points and above are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
- DE: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as the First choice with Distinction, Credit or Merit in NCE, IJMB (6points & above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Distinction or Upper Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) are eligible to attend the screening exercise.
How Much is FUGASHUA Post UTME Form?
Candidates are to pay the sum of N2000 for the form. This payment could either be through your debit card or bank.
NOTE: Bank charges apply if you want to pay through bank.
How to Apply for FUGashua Post UTME Form.
- Firstly, candidates should visit the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng and register for the online screening exercise.
- Candidates are to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2000) only for the registration excluding bank charges. The portal will be opened on 12th October, and to be closed on 14th November 2020.
- To register, Candidates must proceed as follows;
- CLICK on “New Applicant” to Choose a mode of entry (UTME/DE).
- Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE screening accounts.
- Step 1: Create an account and fill in your Biodata. Click on continue
- Step 2: Login and Click Edit to complete your Biodata. Click Save and Next
- Step 3: Fill in your Institution attendant, Qualifications obtained, O’Level, and JAMB details. Save and Next
- Step 4: Upload your Passport Photograph and Select Course applied JAMB. Save and Next
- Step 5: Click on My Application to pay the required Screening Fee
- Step 6: Click on Pay Screening Fee for payment
- Step 7: Payment. Click on Payment Options, then select REMITA Payment and Click on continue
- Bank Payment Option:
- Print invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
- ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master Card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your ATM Card details and Click on Pay
- Your Receipt will be generated automatically upon successful payment.
- Step 8: Login and Click on Enter Screening Examination Details to select your Course Subject Combination, Examination details and Examination Scratch Card PIN respectively. Click Confirm when done.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
You will not be invited for physical screening or aptitude test. You will be notified once admitted through your CAPS or text message and your online portal.