This is to let you know that the FUDMA Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Federal University Dutsin-ma, FUDMA Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is still on sale. See how to apply and other details below.
This is to inform the public that the Federal University Dutsin-ma, (FUDMA). FUDMA Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 academic session will on sale from Monday, 7th September 2020.
LATEST UPDATE: The registration portal is still open till further notice. Candidates yet to register can do so now.
What is FUDMA Cut Off Mark?
The cut-off mark is 160-180. Did you score 160 and above in your JAMB? then you stand a huge chance to be admitted into the Federal University Dutsin-ma
How Much is FUDMA Post UTME Form?
The FUDMA Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 session is two thousand naira (N2,000.00)
Who is Eligible to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form?
- All candidates must have selected Federal University Dutsin-Ma as their first choice and score a minimum of 160 in the 2020 JAMB UTME.
- However, FUDMA requires 180 for the following courses;
- Political Science,
- Economics and Development Studies,
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology,
- Library and Information Science.
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Screening Form
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time. The steps required are:
- Click on to http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Read the instruction carefully
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
Application starts on Monday, 7th September 2020 till further notice
If you still have any questions regarding the FUDMA 2020/2021 Post UTME, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below or call any of the following numbers during work hours (8am – 4pm): 08022028877, 08064586563. You can also send an email to email@example.com