This is to let you know that the FUDMA Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 academic session is out. The management of the institution is inviting candidates who want to gain their admission into the university via direct entry to apply now before the application ends. Below are the guidelines, application deadline, eligibility and other important info about FUDMA Direct Entry Form.
Who is Eligible for FUDMA Direct Entry Screening?
To be eligible for the FUDMA Direct Entry screening, applicants must have satisfied the following requirements:
- Diploma holders must have at least a lower credit.
- NCE holders must have a minimum of nine (9) points.
- IJMB must have a minimum of overall score of six (6) points (with at least one point in all the courses taken).
- All eligible candidates must have five (5) ‘O’ level credits including English Language and Mathematics in the relevant subject.
It is important for Direct Entry candidates to note that Diploma obtained from other Universities are not accepted for admission in FUDMA.
How Much is FUDMA Direct Entry Form?
The Federal University Dutsinma Direct Entry Form is N2000
How to Apply for FUDMA Direct Entry Screening
All eligible candidates are required to visit the University website: http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions to register and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for Post-UTME screening.
You are to note that an online preliminary screening exercise would be conducted via the screening form and no admission examination will be required of you at any time.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Ensure filling the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Ensure putting a correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip.
If you still have any question regarding the FUDMA 2020/2021 Direct Entry, Please feel free to ask us using the comment box below. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org