Flinders University Scholarships For International Students 2020
Hello Scholars, are you aware that Flinders University is inviting applications for the Flinders University Scholarships For International Students? These Scholarships in Australia for International Students are Funded by the Australian Government Scholarships.
All the International Students from any country can apply for the Fully-funded Masters Degree Scholarships & PhD Degree Scholarships at Flinders University. The Duration of the Scholarship in Australia for Master Degree Programs is 2 Years & PhD Degree Programs is 3 Years.
For over 50 years, Flinders has been a center of inspiring achievement. It focuses on pioneering research and excellence in teaching to the positive impact in the communities. Every day at Flinders University search for greater understanding and ideas that will make a difference to the world. Moreover, the University Courses are also delivered in Hong Kong, Singapore, China, and Malaysia. The Faculty of Science and Engineering Research Scholarships is offered for Masters, PhD degree in the field of Programs offered by the Faculty. Furthermore, faculties of medicine and the humanities are ranked among the nation’s top 10.
The university has provided more than 300 scholarships by far. Having said that, the universities scholarships values for Australian and international students. The College of Science and Engineering each year offers a small number of research awards to applicants for postgraduate research scholarships.
Number of Awards
Up to 10
Citizens of any overseas country except New Zealand
MS Programs & PhD Programs
2 Years, 3 Years
7th August 2020
The Flinders University Scholarships For International Students in Australia is a Full Free Scholarships for International Students. The Flinders International Student Scholarships will cover the Expenses for 2 Years for MSc Programs & 3 Years for PhD Programs such as:
- Full International Tuition Fee Covered.
- Tuition fee offset
- Living stipend paid at the rate of $28,092 (2020 rate)
- Overseas Health Care cover.
- Allowance (after arrival at Flinders) of up to $1,485 to assist with Relocation Costs and Airfares.
- The successful applicants of Flinders University – Faculty of Science and Engineering Research Scholarships (FSERA) in Australia, 2019 will receive:
- Tuition fees.
- Australian Citizens will receive a stipend of $26,682 per year tax-free and includes a Research Training (RTP) fee offset.
- International students are ineligible for RTP.
- Candidates must be citizens of Australia or New Zealand or have been granted permanent resident status by the deadline.
- Must either be commencing or are continuing a Masters degree by research or Doctorate by research in the Faculty at the University.
- International students who have completed their honors degree or equivalent at one of the Australian Universities within the past two years prior to the application closing date are also eligible to apply.
- At least, 4 years of tertiary education
- studies with a high level of achievement
- Must be enrolling as full-time students although part-time awards are also available in certain cases.
- Awarded based on the merit and research potential of the applicants.
How To Apply
To apply for an Australian Government Research Training Program Scholarship (AGRTPS) and Flinders International Postgraduate Research Scholarship (FIPRS), you will need to first submit an application for admission to a Research higher degree (PhD or Master of Arts by research) followed by an application for the International RHD Scholarship group, which will produce an application for both the AGRTPS and FIPRS. The closing date for applications is 7 August 2020.
It is important to read the 2020 AGRTS Conditions of Award and visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: http://www.flinders.edu.au/scholarships-system/index.cfm/scholarships/display/a731e2
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE