Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form for 2020-2021 Academic Session Is Out – Check Yours
This is to inform you that the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form is out for 2020/2021 academic session. Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 120 in the 2020 JAMB UTME can now apply before it closes. In addition to the above requirement, candidates are required to have relevant credit passes as contained in the JAMB brochure are eligible.
Eligibility for Federal Poly Idah Post Utme Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2020 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Idah (FPI) website to complete the online application form after making payment
Federal Poly Idah Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Idah Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2020 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Poly Idah Post Utme form.
How to Apply For Federal Poly Idah Post UTME.
It is important to note that HND applicants must have their JAMB details ready, IT IS COMPULSORY.
- Visit the Federal Poly Idah Post Utme Portal via https://fepoda.edu.ng/
- Click on the green button with ‘Start New Registration’ on it.
- Enter Your Fullname, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Make sure you enter all information correctly because your phone number will serve as your password, You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment
- After Clicking on ‘Proceed’, A payment information page will be generated for you to make your payment. Print it and proceed to the bank to make payment. You are to use the application number generated for you in making the payment.
- On successful payment, you can then login with your application number and phone number as a password to proceed with the rest of the application.
- You can also make payment using an ATM, [www.remita.net] to pay with your VISA/Verve/Mastercard ATM card and click on PAY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE
Application Deadline for Federal Poly Idah Post Utme Form
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59 p.m. on 5th September 2020.
NB: Candidates are advised to come with their writing materials for the test. The Federal Polytechnic, Idah does not condone any form of falsification of results as candidates involved will automatically be disqualified.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE