I am writing this article to let you know that the Federal Poly Idah Admission List for the academic session has been released. This info was made public by the management of the institution.
How to apply, requirements and every other info you will need concerning the Federal Poly Idah Admission List has been provided in this post. So, stick around while I walk you through this article.
Just like every other way of checking the admission list, you can check the Federal Poly Idah Admission List using two methods. Firstly, you can check it by visiting the Federal Poly Idah admission portal or via the JAMB portal.
I recommend that you check out the Federal Poly Idah Post UTME Form Academic Session Is Out – Check Yours
How to Check Federal Poly Idah Admission List Via The School’s Portal
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status on the Federal Polytechnic Idah admission portal.
- Visit the Federal Polytechnic Idah admission portal via https://portal.federalpolyoko.edu.ng/modules/admissions/checkadmissionstatus.aspx
- Select Student Type (ND or HND)
- Check your name on the list
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ida Poly admission status.
Congratulations to those whose names are found in the Federal Poly Idah Admission List.
Brief Info About Federal Poly Idah
The Federal Polytechnic, Idah, formerly Idah College of Technology, is a federal government-owned tertiary education institution that was established in 1977 in Idah, Kogi State. It is approved by the National Board for Technical Education and it also offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels with the aim of “training competitive manpower for development”.