Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022 – How to apply for the Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Form? Are you interested in applying for this recruitment? This is to inform the general public that the Federal Ministry of Education is currently recruiting to see how to apply below.
federal ministry of education recruitment is on as eligible and qualified candidates can now send their application form through the ministry’s official portal.
Therefore, all details regarding this recruitment exercise like the requirements, educational qualifications, as well as how to apply for this recruitment will be fully discussed in this article.
All the details you need to guide you through this recruitment process are hereby provided to you by us.
About Federal Ministry of Education
This agency was created in 1988 with the authority to carry out certain tasks of the country. Their duties and all their subsequent activities must be directed towards the education system of the country.
To be designated as the federal ministry responsible for the facilitation of educational activities in the country and the expansion and acceptance of education in Nigeria; you can bet this agency needs a very large staff, hence the recruitment.
All interested persons who have the skills and knowledge necessary to carry out educational activities are encouraged to apply for this position. You must apply online, carefully select vacancies that match your level of knowledge and skills, and follow all instructions provided.
Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment Requirements
The following requirements are a must for all candidates who have an interest in this position. Make sure you have each of the features or certifications listed here.
- Possession of a university degree or certificate. (Declarations are not accepted as only real degree certificates are allowed)
- Candidates who have gone to polytechnics or a college of education can also apply with their HND or National Diploma.
- An SSCE certificate is required. Make sure you have the scanned copy of your original result that clearly shows your passport photo, exam number and exam center.
- Physical and mental fitness is a must.
- Heavily pregnant women or nursing mothers are not allowed to apply
- All potential recruits must be citizens of Nigeria by birth and location.
Application Procedures for the Federal Ministry of Education 2022 Recruitment
If you think you still have a chance of being recruited by the FME, then follow these steps to submit your application letter.
- Log in to the job application portal – www.education.gov.ng
- Click on the flashing button that talks about the Federal Ministry of Education 2022 Recruitment
- Fill in your details to create an account in the database for recruits
- Submit your phone number and email in the contact option while filling the form
- Attach all required documents.
- Please attach a passport with the required size and background color
- Recheck all details, make corrections where necessary and submit
After submitting your form, we know waiting is always the hardest part. Just make sure you are patient enough to be contacted by the Federal Ministry of Education recruitment board via the email or phone number associated with your account. Then you will know how successful your application was.
Deadline for Federal Ministry of Education Recruitment 2022
At the moment, there is no officially declared deadline for this recruitment exercise. As soon as there are any, we will officially make an update to this page.
Hope this article was helpful.
Let us know your challenges so that we can provide solutions for them as soon as possible.
To share is to care; Please share