FCFMT Post Utme Form for 2020/2021 is out. The Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology Post Utme Screening Form has been announced. Candidates who chose FCFMT as first choice and candidates that did not choose the FCFMT as the first choice and are willing to be admitted should obtain a change of institution form from the Jamb website to apply for the 2020/2021 UTME admission. Eligibility, requirements and other info related to this article are found below. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this post.
Programs / Courses Offered Available At the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology
|S/N||PROGRAMME||JAMB COMBINATION||O’LEVEL REQUIREMENT|
|1||Marine Engineering (ND)||Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and anyone (1) from Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, Biology/Agricultural Science and Geography.
|2||Nautical Science(ND)||Mathematics, English, Physics, Geography||English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Geography and any one (1) of the following
Chemistry, Technical Drawing and Economics/
|3||Fisheries Technology (ND)||Mathematics, English, Biology/Agriculture, Chemistry||O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science or Social Science subject.
|4||Maritime Transport and Business Studies (ND)||Mathematics, English, Commerce/Economics, Geography/Government||Mathematics, English, Commerce/Economics, Geography/Government|
|5||Industrial Relation & Labour Studies (ND)||English, Government, Economics/Commerce and Literature in English
|O’ level credit passes in English Language, Government, Economics/Commerce/Accounts and any two (2) from Literature in English, Mathematics, Biology/Chemistry/Physics and Geography/ Agricultural Science.
|6||Horticulture||English, Government, Economics/Commerce and Literature in English
|O’ level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology/ Agricultural Science and any other Science or Social Science subject.|
Eligibility for FCFMT Post Utme Form
- Candidates who selected the Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology (FCFMT) as their choice of Institution for the 2020 JAMB UTME and have a score of at least 100.
- JAMB candidates who did not previously select FCFMT as their choice of institution but are desirous of gaining admission into the College and have a JAMB UTME score of at least 100 are also encouraged to participate in the screening exercise.
FCFMT Cut Off Mark
The Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology cut off mark is 100
How to Apply for FCFMT Post UTME Form
All eligible candidates are to visit the College website www.fcfmt.edu.ng to register after the payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand naira) at any branch of a commercial bank via REMITA.
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success page will be displayed once you make payment.
- If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
- After successful payment for Federal College of Fisheries and Marine Technology 2019/2020 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fcfmt.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- If you applied for POST-UTME Screening, Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the FCFMT Online application Platform at http://applications.fcfmt.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Fill in your O’Level details
- Scan and Upload your passport photograph, NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
For further enquiry, candidates may wish to contact us on 08030768901, Or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
[su_button url=”www.fcfmt.edu.ng” target=”blank” style=”soft” background=”#ef622d” size=”5″ center=”yes” radius=”0″ icon=”icon: external-link” text_shadow=”0px px px #000000″]Apply Here[/su_button]
Do you think this post is helpful? then don’t hesitate to share it with family and friends