Faculty of Business and Law Country Bursary for International Students at the University of Wollongong, Australia
The University of Wollongong was officially founded by Parliament of New South Wales in 1975, and now it has become one of the top 20 modern universities in the world. With five faculties, 300-degree programs, and more than 32,000 students, it is a wonderful place to obtain the academic qualification. The institution is ranked among the top 1% of universities in the world for the quality of its graduates. It has been recognized many times as a leading institution. Top-class teaching, student services, internationally recognized courses, and well-qualified teachers make UOW more attractive and prestigious than others.
University of Wollongong
Worth of Scholarship
20% tuition fee reduction
Number of Awards
Chinese, Indian, Nepalese, Pakistani, Sri Lankan, Vietnamese and Bangladeshi
- Eligible Countries: China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Bangladesh.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in business
- Eligibility Criteria: Don’t forget to meet the eligibility criteria before applying:
- Applicants must be citizens of China, India, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, and Bangladesh
- Applicants must hold an offer to study in any eligible business undergraduate course at UOW.
How to Apply for Faculty of Business and Law Country Bursary for International Students
- How to Apply: There is no need to make a formal application for this application. All the candidates will automatically be selected as part of the admissions.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be submitted with this application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a high school diploma to take admission in an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: To satisfy the university’s language requirements, you can demonstrate your language proficiency through one of the following qualifications: IELTS, TOEFL, Pearsons, Cambridge, and OET.
Benefits of Faculty of Business and Law Country Bursary for International Students
This support will grant the award in the form of a 20% tuition fee reduction on an eligible business course.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE