This is to let you know that EKSU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 academic session is out. The Ekiti State University post UTME form, cut off mark, eligibility, the price for the post UTME and many other detail have been providd in this article.
Who Is Eligible To Apply For EKSU Post UTME Form?
Those who are deemed eligible to apply for EKSU Post UTME Form are:
- Candidates who made Ekiti State University their first choice in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. .
- Candidates who did not choose EKSU and are willing to change to the University and make them first choice are also eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at not more than two sitting in relevant O/level subjects.
- Candidates with awaiting results can also apply but must supply them withing two weeks of release.
- Direct entry candidates who have a minimum of lower credit are also eligible to apply.
The deadline to apply has been extended. The new deadline is now 31st December 2021.
I recommend you check out Ekiti State University Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session – Check
What is EKSU cut off mark?
The Ekiti State University Cut Off Mark is 180.
How To Apply For EKSU Post UTME Form
- To apply for 2020/2021 UTME/DE go back to the www.eksu.edu.ng, click on APPLY FOR PUTME, locate Admission and click on ‘start’, you will be directed to the online application portal.
- ‘Sign up’ by providing the required details to create an account, MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER, a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signing up, click LOGIN to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to login using their CORRECT JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their personal phone number as ‘password’ used while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2020/2021 PUTME application).The next page requires inputting applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as first choice will have to fill in all their correct details on the form page.
- The next page requires inputting the RRR number gotten for your payment on remita (A, 1-13 above) for the verification of payment status.
- Attach 1” x 1” of your colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
EKSU Mode of Screening
EKSU Method of Screening for 2020/2021 Session is Online Screening of O’level and UTME Result. By implication, candidates will need write any POST UTME. At the end of the post utme registration, the screening result will show.
It is important to note that:
- Any candidates who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university..
- EKSU gives concession to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. Screening will be strictly online.
The application deadline is on the 31st of December.