This is to notify you that the Ekiti State University EKSU Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session is out. Students who chose Ekiti State University as their choice of institution and sat for the university’s post UTME screening exam can now proceed to check their admission status online.
We have provided you with every info you will need concerning EKSU Admission List and many more. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this article. However, there are two ways through which you can check the EKSU Admission List; first is on the school’s website while the second way is via JAMB Admission Portal. We are here to help you achieve that.
How To Check EKSU Admission List on School Portal
Below are instructions on how to check your admission status:
- Visit the link below.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the Sign-In button to access your EKSU admission status.
READ ALSO>> Ekiti State University School Fees Schedule
Candidates offered admission are to also proceed to JAMB CAPS to either ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer. For detailed procedure on how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS. See the procedure below.
How To Check EKSU Admission List on JAMB Admission Portal
Also, EKSU admission list is accessible on JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below to access your admission status:
- Visit the JAMB portal: jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Log in to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Next, scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Choose your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your EKSU admission status.
How to Check Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- Go to http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/ and login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”. (See figure above)
- Click on this “Check Admission Status” and you will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details and your admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission.