Have you checked out the Edo State Government Scholarship Scheme for the 2020/2021 academic session? Well, this is your time to do so as we have provided you with all info you may need concerning the Edo State Government Scholarship. Read on!!!
The Edo State Government Scholarship Scheme is a comprehensive guide on how to apply for Edo State government scholarships for A’level, O’level, and undergraduate students. Continue reading this article to gain more insight into application guidelines and requirements.
Do you know that you can surely get an A’level, O’level and Undergraduate scholarship opportunity here in Edo State? Yes, you sure can. All you need is this page information
Edo is a state in Nigeria. Its capital is Benin City. It is made up of four major ethnic groups; namely Edo (Binis), Esan, Owan and etsako. The population of the entire state is approximately 8 million.
Eligibility and Requirements
To qualify for the 2020 Edo State government Scholarship Award Scheme, applicants must;
- Be Edo State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students, applicant must be a full-time (100 LEVEL) degree students of the under-listed courses in Edo State (Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma, Benson Idahosa University, Igbinedion University Okada, University of Benin, WellSpring University).
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
How to Apply for Edo State Government Scholarship
To qualify for consideration, applicants MUST submit an application with the following information:
- Other Names.
- Functional E-mail address and phone number.
And attach scanned copies of original:
- Admission letter into institution with information on course of study, year of entry and duration.
- SSCE/GCE O’Level Certificate.
- Evidence of State of Origin / Local Government.
- School ID card or National ID or Driver’s Licence or International passport.
IMPORTANT! The Edo State Government Scholarship Scheme 2020 is not yet out online, but keep bookmarking this page as an update will be made immediately after the scholarship is out.
Click the link below for more information about Edo State scholarship application guide.
Application Deadline: Not yet available.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE