Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening: EBSU Admission Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session will be conducted on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS). See the requirements and how to apply EBSU post UTME form below.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki, has started the admission processes for its undergraduate programs for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Admission Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU), has commenced.
EBSU Post UTME / DE Eligible
Interested candidates who must have Scored 140 and above in the 2022/2023 UTME and who have made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice institution, and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
RECOMMENDED: EBSU Departmental Cut Offs.
Direct entry candidates who have selected EBSU as their first choice and other candidates willing to switch to EBSU should also participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of checking/verifying their O’level results by following the payment method below to generate a payment invoice
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates must pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click here on EBSU Post UTME link: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click to generate payment invoice and then proceed to Bank
- Complete the Generate Payment Invoice form
- Make sure you choose the right application form category, either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Insure you “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successfully Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Go to any bank of your choice for payment with you Remita number OR pay with your credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application Page and begin STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Continue to complete the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgment slip.
PLEASE NOTE: If your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, please email your original Jamb result slip to email@example.com. For technical issues call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Deadline: Not specified.
RECOMMEND: List of schools whose Post UTME forms are out.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.