This is to let you know that the DSPG Post UTME Form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and currently ongoing. The Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku in short “DSPG” Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the form. See more details below>>
Who is Eligible to Apply for DSPG Post UTME Form?
To be eligible for the post UTME, candidates are expected to meet the requirements below.
- Eligible to Candidates who chose Delta State polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku as their first or second choice and scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME Exercise
- Candidates that did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Ogwashi-Uku, but now wish to be considered for admission and scored 140 and above in the 2020 UTME.
- The only candidate that took the 2020 JAMB examination can apply
- Candidates are expected to possess a minimum of five credit passes in SSCE (WAEC and NECO), GCE O’level, NABTEB or its equivalent in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics in a maximum of two sittings
- The candidate that did not select Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku as their first choice in JAMB, are expected to log on to CAPS@jamb.gov.ng and then complete the change of institution procedure.
- Students are expected to note that all candidates should comply with the above method application to enable their data to be found on the JAMB central Admission processing System (CAPS), Where the admissions would get processed.
What is DSPG Cut Off Mark?
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku JAMB cut off mark for 2020/2021 academic session is 140. Hence, candidates who score up to 140 are automatically eligible for to sit for the institution’s post UTME examination.
How Much is DSPG Post UTME Form?
The Delta State Poly Ogwashi-Uku post UTME form is sold at N2000.
Delta State Polytechnic Ogwashi-Uku ND Full-Time Courses
Below are the available ND full-time Courses.
School of Engineering
- ND Mechanical Engineering
- ND Welding and Fabrication Engineering
- ND Electrical Electronics Engineering
- ND Computer Engineering
- ND Foundry Engineering
- ND Metallurgical Engineering
- ND Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Chemical Engineering
School of Applied Sciences
- ND Computer Science
- ND Hospitality and Tourism Management
- ND Mathematics & Statistics
- ND Library and Information Science
- ND Science Laboratory Technology
School of Arts and Design
- ND Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- ND Fine and Applied Arts
School of Business Studies
- ND Accountancy
- ND Business Administration
- ND Mass Communication
- ND Office Technology and Management
- ND Banking and Finance
- ND Marketing
How to Apply for DSPG Post UTME Form
Below are the guidelines on how to apply for DSPG Post UTME Screening Form. But before you jump right into it, kindly check out the List of Universities That Are Currently Selling Post UTME Forms.
- First, visit https://dspg.waeup.org
- Click on Application on the menu
- Click on the category for the application: i.e. ND
- Click register for the application icon located at the top left of the page
- Enter the required details in the displayed form. You are expected to note that Asterix is a compulsory field. You are expected to possess a valid email address then Click send login credentials to the email address.
- Open your email address, then the message sent. Copy the username and the password on the email.
- Visit the Portal (dspg.Waeup.org). At the top right and click login
- Paste the username and password copied in their respective fields.
- Click Login, and your page would be displayed. Click on the edit application record button
- Fill the form (you are expected to note that Asterix means compulsory). Under the Passport photo click the select button, proceed to upload a passport photograph of maximum size 50kb with a red background. After that, tick the field that states’s “I confirm that the passport photograph uploaded on this form is a true photo of me” then save. Your passport would be uploaded as long as it is the right size.
- After you have uploaded a picture successfully, click on add online payment ticket. Proceed to click on the College PAY and then submit. This would lead you to the Interswitch website.
- Choose the card type on ATM Card: Verve or Master card for online payment Enter the nineteen (19) digit number, the expiry date, and CW number at the back of the card and your four (04) digit secret pin, after that, click on pay. Then print out your payment slip.
- If you are unsuccessful with the payment, click on the Requery College PAY before proceeding to back item 10 stated above.
- Review the data of the application before the final online submission. Note that the submitted application cannot be edited by the applicant again.
- For more inquiry call 08157117318 – Between 10 am and 4.00 pm daily Monday to Friday.
No physical screening would be held. All candidates will be screened online with their qualifying entry requirements.
31st January 2021.
Note: candidates are expected to make sure that their SSCE Results and Result Checkers cards are entered correctly. Students are also expected to note that any false/wrong information shall render the application invalid and would lead to disqualification of that candidate.
For admission Enquires, call 07036762555, 08157117318 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.