Digital Marketer at IBIC Holdings Limited 2020 – How to Apply
Apply for Digital Marketer at IBIC Holdings Limited. Are you looking for a nice paying job in Nigeria? If yes, then this is your opportunity to clinch one. Below are all information you may need to be the job’s favourite. So, stick around and check out the full details.
IBIC Holdings Limited is an investment firm with primary engagement in finance, real estate development & brokerage, and facility management. Our interests also cut across farming (poultry, piggery, plantation, snail & fish farming), logistics & haulage as well as cleaning & fumigation services. Our competitive edge includes our domain expertise, track record, excellent management, innovation, and strong corporate values. In all our business offerings, the ultimate goal is to deliver superior value to our chosen markets.
IBIC Holdings Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website optimization
- Conduct social media audits to ensure best practices are being used
- Maintain a digital dashboard of several different accounts
- Coordinate with the sales team to create marketing campaigns
- Prepare emails to send out to customers
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the success
- Create and maintain online listings across e-commerce platforms
- Ensure that the brand message is consistent
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business
- 2+ Years of Experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience executing paid social media campaigns
- Knowledge of video and picture editing software such as Adobe
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Incredible attention to detail
- Full understanding of all social media platforms
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of content management systems
NGN120,000 – 200,000 / Month
Recommended: Company Secretary Needed at Katz Maritime Services
Application Deadline for Digital Marketer at IBIC Holdings Limited
28th September 2020.
How to Apply for Digital Marketer at IBIC Holdings Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE