Delta State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session – How To Apply
We understand that most of you have been asking whether DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form is out. Well, the answer to that question is YES. Some also ask questions like: After JAMB, what next? How can I get DELSU post UTME form? How much is DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form? and the likes. Without much ado, we have provided answers to the above questions and many more. Hence, stick around while we walk you through this piece of writing.
ELIGIBILITY For DELSU Post UTME Screening Exercise
- This form is available to only Candidates who choose DELSU as their first choice and scored 170 and above in the 2020 UTME. Also, candidates who are awaiting their results can also apply.
- All Direct Entry candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University can apply for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening.
Opening And Closing Dates for DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
- An online application will start from Thursday, 9th July 2020 and closes at 6.00 pm on Friday, 6th November 2020
DELSU Post UTME Screening Requirement
To register for the DELSU screening exercise, candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
v Unity Bank
v Zenith Bank
v Fidelity Bank
v Ecobank Plc
Also Recommended for you are:
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form
To apply for the DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form, applicants should
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Unity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
PROCEDURE TO GENERATE VIRTUAL PIN
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to print acknowledgement slip
a. Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
b. Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
c. Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
Important Things To Note
- All candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- All candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are expected to come to the screening with photocopies of their credentials i.e. UTME result slip, SSCE/WASC result, the local government of origin and birth certificate,
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Have you checked out Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria And Their School Fees for 2020
Applicants and parents are hereby strongly advised to contact only through text messages the listed telephone numbers: 08035466066, 08036761436, and University website www.delsu.edu.ng and www.delsuonline.com for more information.
Closing Date: The online application ends Friday, 6th November 2020.
Stay Updated by Joining Our Telegram Group by clicking HERE