Here is an opportunity for you to apply for Deakin India Cloud Bursary. Outstanding aspirants are invited to become a part of the India Cloud Bursary funded by Deakin University for the academic year 2022/2023. The program is exclusively open to Indian students. The educational award aims to support excellent students who want to take part in the Graduate Certificate of Hospital Administration at Deakin University in Australia.
Founded in 1974, Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students. It has over 106 undergraduate courses, 171 post-graduate courses, and 43 research degrees. The university provides excellent facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online. At this university, students will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills.
Worth of Scholarship
Number of Awards
- Eligible Countries: India
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate Certificate of Hospital Administration.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year’s degree.
- Should have applied for Deakin’s Graduate Certificate of Hospital Administration.
How to Apply for Deakin India Cloud Bursary
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the bursary, candidates must take admission in a Graduate Certificate of Hospital Administration. After that, candidates will be automatically considered for this bursary, and the bursary will be applied after the trimester census date.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, you need to meet entry requirements for each qualification you plan to study.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Benefits of Deakin India Cloud Bursary
Deakin University is offering a $2000 bursary to Indian students studying the Graduate Certificate of Hospital Administration on the FutureLearn platform.
Info: If you found this article helpful, kindly drop a comment below this article. If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it using the share-buttons above!!!. | Follow us on Twitter @Shoreloop. | Like us on Facebook.